Sunday, November 23, 2008

Introducing Joanne DeRenzo

Meet your new owner in Collierville! Welcome to Stroller Strides, Joanne! As of December 1st, Joanne will own and operate classes in zip codes 38017, 38138 and 38018. As members you are free to join and attend classes at any location but Joanne will have a separate website, toll free number and playgroup calendar.

Here's a little bit about her:
Hi Im Joanne DeRenzo. I have 2 wonderful children, Collin 23 months andAdrianna who is 6 weeks. I am originally from Belfast, Ireland, but havebeen living in the states for 7 years. My husband Dennis and our familymoved to Collierville 6 months ago. It was here I learned about StrollerStrides! It kept me fit and active right through my pregnancy. That's whyI believe in the program so much and am excited to be playing a part to helpother moms feel the same way. We love to be outside with our family, exploring and having fun!

Joanne can be contacted at: derenzo34@bellsouth.net

No comments: