
Erin says...
As a new mom with a 6 month old baby and an optometry student husband, I knew I needed something else in my life. I needed girlfriends, weekly adult conversation that included more than diapers and breastfeeding, and I needed some cash! Much to my surprise, Mary Kay became the vehicle that fulfilled those needs in a wonderful way. I love teaching the "hows" and "whys" of good skincare. And I love teaching makeup techniques that help each woman look her best based on her features and face shape. If you don't already have a Mary Kay consultant, I'd be delighted to treat you to a New Mom Pampering Session, or to feature you in my Mom Portfolio, or to feature you in my Professional Woman Networking Portfolio. Visit me @ www.marykay.com/erintanner.
As a new mom with a 6 month old baby and an optometry student husband, I knew I needed something else in my life. I needed girlfriends, weekly adult conversation that included more than diapers and breastfeeding, and I needed some cash! Much to my surprise, Mary Kay became the vehicle that fulfilled those needs in a wonderful way. I love teaching the "hows" and "whys" of good skincare. And I love teaching makeup techniques that help each woman look her best based on her features and face shape. If you don't already have a Mary Kay consultant, I'd be delighted to treat you to a New Mom Pampering Session, or to feature you in my Mom Portfolio, or to feature you in my Professional Woman Networking Portfolio. Visit me @ www.marykay.com/erintanner.
Erin is hosting our fabulous Moms Night Out in March: Dinner and a Makeover. How fun! Here are the details:
Tuesday, March 31st
Dinner 6:30-7:30
Facial: 7:30-8:00
Makeover: 8:00-8:30
Soup, salad, breadsticks, facial and makeover are on the menu! Mineral Powder foundation and color will be served.
For an evite to this event, please contact katiebalthrop@strollerstrides.net.
Tuesday, March 31st
Dinner 6:30-7:30
Facial: 7:30-8:00
Makeover: 8:00-8:30
Soup, salad, breadsticks, facial and makeover are on the menu! Mineral Powder foundation and color will be served.
For an evite to this event, please contact katiebalthrop@strollerstrides.net.

No comments:
Post a Comment